I had an idea today about the picture submission.

I realize that it is close to the 29th, so it may
not be feasible to setup on the server though...

How about if each person who submits a photo taken
on WWPD put the aproximate time
of day, Greenwich Mean Time, that they picture was
taken.

That way, later, when people are viewing our results,
they could have an option to sort the gallery
picture viewing order based on the time of day the
picture was taken- early morning shots first, then
work your way through the day's pictures based on
the time of day they were captured.

I think that an option to view the gallery in this
manner would add to the fact that the WWPD gallery
represents one 24 hour day in "pinhole time"!

Any thoughts?

Jeff Dilcher
Atlanta, GA