I would love to get
one, but justifying it to my wife might be tricky!

Has anyone here actually seen a Finney?

I like the idea of the pinhole turret, but,  I am wondering,
if the bellows extension has preset "stops" to coincide
with the various focal lengths.  Also, I wonder if the
the "ground glass viewing screen" is usable with pinhole...

Is there any reason why a conventional lens/shutter
can't be interchanged on this camera?