Tina,

The file format shouldn't be a problem. Macs can
create and read both tiff and jpeg files, although i
do know that there is an IBM tiff and a Mac tiff
format. Nevertheless, as long as the person using the
files has access to reasonably good softare, they
should be convertible. The readability of the disc is
likely to be a bigger problem. Sounds like you are
going from a PC? I know that with my Mac equipment I
can burn PC-readable discs. Good software on your side
therefore should allow you to format a disc the other
way around, in a Mac format. There are also programs,
I believe, that will burn a hybrid disc with the same
data readable by both platforms.

Hope that helps.

Colin