hi.
um, i'm planning a show of lensless photography to be held at

a gallery in san francisco (ATA, www.othercinema.com). already

in the works is a night of motion pinhole/photogram films, some

still work (both pinhole and photogram), an installed camera

obscura, and an ongoing disposable camera project. we'd like

to find other work to present, either pinhole, photogram, or

some other lensless process we may be, as of yet, unfamilar

with. and hopefully expand the show outside of our small circle

of working artists. any suggestions would be helpful. i ran

across yr site, and thought that maybe you could post a note

that we were looking for submissions...
/ac

aa...@deadlettertype.com