Very nice, I really like the print.  Could you tell us about
the camera and film used (I am guessing there were 2
pinholes...)?  Also, would it be possible to see an example
of a negative printed on both "regular" paper and lith paper
so that we can see what the contribution of the lith paper
is?  (It is hard to tell if contrast / tonality is due to it being
pinhole, or to the lith printmaking process.)

Mike Vande Bunt