I found this somewhere a long time ago, figured it was appropriate now:

"This reminds me of a true story of a famous photographer, who was well
known for his amazing portrait shots who was commissioned to photograph a
famous newspaper reporter. The photographer took the reporter's portrait and
when he saw it a few days later, exclaimed how great it was and how easy it
must have been to take with such an expensive camera. The photographer
returned the compliment by mentioning how easy it must be to write great
stories with that expensive typewriter!"

Regards,

MG