Hi Guy:

I like your photos! I too have been using a "pinholga" for a few years and I
presume  there are other members out there doing the same. The thing only
thing that I don't force myself to do is to figure out how not to get each of
the frames to "bleed into each other". There are times when I dont really
want that to happen and times when it is interesting. I have gotten great
double exposures when the film did not advance.

 The Holga comes with a black frame you position in the back that one can opt
to use or not. But I dont think I would like the shape of the pictures as a
result. Even having the numbers exactly in the center of the hole in the back
still does not stop the bleeding. I do like the falloff effect though. The
holga has some positive attributes to making a pinhole camera. The lubitel
does also...

Wendy Garfinkel