Hello All:

I still really like this logo, the pinhole is like the shape of the earth and
the other oval is like the projection map we looked at. Both give the feeling
of the earth... etc while communicating what we do, which is photography
(pinhole) - we are showing a few changing pinhole photos within.... The color
of the oval is pleasing - and the whole design does not look like clip art
(thank god) which is what the other items impression (for me) is.

I am critical about the other submissions as I have been a graphic designer
for more than a decade —— looking at symbols as language (and design is a
language), designing icons for businesses and so on.

Again as mentioned before - Pam's logo is friendly and I hope everyone will
consider this as it effectively gets our message across very well...

I will fill my information out about this on the form that arrived this am -
to vote for this idea....

thanks.

Wendy Garfinkel