Hi all pinhole lover,

The date for "Pinholer's Day" is not important, the most important thing is
that there is a special day (it is much better if this day is public
holiday, not weekend or Sunday, ha...) for all of us to celebrate and do
something for the pinhole photography, exhibition, swap, meeting...

I have an idea, how about use the birthday of "Pinhole Visions" or the
birthday of this discussion list as the Pinholer's Day? If the site or the
discussion list does not exist, we can't come together. It has more meaning
to this day and I think Gregg or James can remember that day and they don't
mind to have this day as Pinholer's Day. Any more idea?

It will be funny if some of us can have the chance to read the newspaper
after 1000 years:

*****************
*****************
Today is Pinholer's Day. We don't know how it comes. We just know there are
a group of people about 1000 (maybe 1200) years ago use a special box with a
small hole to capture memory (they call it images), it's amazing that our
advance technology can't do that! They use oat tin, box, shoes, pepper, saw
blade to capture memories, all these material can only be found in the
museum now!!! They come from all over the world and they communicate with an
old method call "email", they meet together at "Pinhole Vision", now we
cannot find the location of this country.
In this day, photo lovers will put away their expensive camera equipment and
capture memories with whatever materials that  they can use.
So, HAPPY PINHOLER'S DAY  to you all.
Zero 3000 News, Editor: Zernike, Date: 2/15/3000
Enjoy Pinholing!

Zernike Au