this is a joke isn't it.
Your the first person I know that spent thousands of $$ into a camera
without knowing that it has a "zentralverschluß". don't know the english
word for it. the shutter is in the lense. so if you don't have a lens on
your camera then there is no shutter....
what you can do is to use this second shutter that you have to use if you
want to change the lenses. but without any lens on your camera no cable
releas or any releas will work on a mamaiy 7.

 c.