I have a 135MM f2.8 Canon EOS soft focus lens which works similarly to the
Dreamagon, however it has the automatic focus capability and is a great lens.
You can vary the focus 3 ways to give the same effect as the Dreamagon and
you can buy the Canon lens in the USA. I also have a Mamiya 150MM f4.0 soft
focus lens which is used on the medium format, 6x7cm and use it in my studio.
This disc uses the discs like the German made Imagon lens which is imported
into this country with various adapters available.

Just more info on the soft focus lenses.

Joe Besse