Hi everyone and belated Happy New Year,

Sorry to complain but....

I keep getting a lot of list messages that are in formats other than plain
text. The plain text comes first, then is followed by html looking stuff of
the same message. It is a real pain to scroll through this stuff especially
on the digest version.

Can everyone try to send plain text only? And while I am at it can we be a
little more prudent in "clipping" long messages when replying? Some of the
same stuff goes round for weeks and must be taking up unnecessary disk
space in the archives, etc. A short reference to what you are replying to
would slim things down.

Anyone for New Years resolution on the above matters?

Thanks,

Ed

  Edward Levinson
*Specializing in Fine Art and Editorial Pinhole Photography*
*online portfolio at http://www.awa.or.jp/home/edo *