Just for clarification (I am the confused one), of
course by the 6x6 camera you mean the original one,
Joe. That is the one in my review. For some reason I
was stupidly thinking you were referring to the new
camera (must be tired). Sorry.

The one I will review sometime next week is the newest
release from Zero Image, which is convertible, as
others have pointed out, to give negatives of various
sizes, but all using size 120 film. If you are looking
at the original review, note that Zernike at Zero
Image has fixed a couple of the problems I pointed out
at that time (notably, the shutter is less prone to
falling open and a washer was added under the film
wind knob).

Details soon,

Colin