Larry, Thanks for making this.  I'm sure you have already put a lot of work
into it... but i get nothing but a blank bitmap.  No rings at all.

John
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry Fratkin
  To: pinhole list
  Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 3:52 PM
  Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Zone Plate Image Generator

  Folks,
   I have created a zone plate image generator so that I could make my own zone
plates. The program downloads a .BMP so it's PC centric, I think. The idea was
to use the program to generate a zone plate image and then take it to the
bureau to have it put to film. They charge about $15.00 for this. I haven't
tried it out yet so I don't know how well it works. I'll be visiting them on
Friday and I'll drop it off then.

  The calculator/generator is at http://www.MrPinhole.com/zp.html

  la...@mrpinhole.com