On Fri, Nov 10, 2000, Kosinski Family wrote:
> Actually, there is no cloth "electrician's tape" because cloth
> is flammable.  But if you go to an electrician's supplier you
> can get extra wide black vinyl tape (up to 2 inches wide).
> There are lots of these suppliers around, even in the middle of
> nowhere.

Mea culpa.  Actually, it's called "friction tape", and can be
found in the electrical department at home depot.  I'm not sure
what the real world application is.  ONe caveat: I picked up a
roll yesterday, and it is not nearly as sticky as similar tape
I've used before.  In my judgement, this roll is not up to the
task.

Another possibility: black self-adhesive felt, as found in a
craft store.  Cut to size, punch, and adhere.

--
Scott Sellers
(s...@cts.com)