The UMAX was selling for $169 at officemax, $149 at the UMAX website and
$110-299 on C-net's comparison shopping page. I ordered (also $20 rebate)
from Computers4SURE.com and received the scanner the next day! Also lots of
software: Net Objects Fusion($299), Photoshop LE, OCR etc. If you need the
software you can't beat the deal.
Richard Heather