<<For my essay I mustn't write about the feeling, of getting a picture
without a lens.
- My teather will not accept that kind of scientifical working.
In a way I have to compare lens photography with lensless photography.

> The "picture of a crazy person",  at least that's the way I think passers by
> "picture me" when they see me making images with a cardboard box or a camera
> that looks like a camera but one that has no lens! (as a guy asked me once
> pointing to the lens (the lack of it, I should say): "what hapened?".

I see - there's nothing in pinholing, but the feeling to make a  picture
without a lens.
I hope that this isn't the whole truth...
otherwise I must find another topic to write about :-(((

But thanx for your personal opinion !

Sebastian>>

Sebastian,

My artists statements on my personal website http://www.awa.or.jp/home/edo
might give you some insights.

Also check out the two columns I have posted at
http://www.p at ???????/diary/Levinson/

Hope there is still time for your school project!

Ed

Edward Levinson <e...@awa.or.jp>
Specializing in Fine Art and Editorial Pinhole Photography
*online portfolio at  http://www.awa.or.jp/home/edo  *