Your message dated Sat, 19 Nov 2016 16:03:00 +0100
with message-id <721eef30-29c7-2165-9300-ed1ec88e0...@tincho.org>
and subject line fixed
has caused the Debian Bug report #844973,
regarding golang-google-grpc: FTBFS: dh_auto_build: go install -v -p 64 
google.golang.org/grpc google.golang.org/grpc/codes 
google.golang.org/grpc/credentials google.golang.org/grpc/credentials/oauth 
google.golang.org/grpc/grpclog google.golang.org/grpc/grpclog/glogger 
google.golang.org/grpc/health google.golang.org/grpc/health/grpc_health_v1 
google.golang.org/grpc/internal google.golang.org/grpc/interop 
google.golang.org/grpc/metadata google.golang.org/grpc/naming 
google.golang.org/grpc/peer google.golang.org/grpc/reflection 
google.golang.org/grpc/reflection/grpc_reflection_v1alpha 
google.golang.org/grpc/transport returned exit code 1
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)


-- 
844973: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=844973
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact ow...@bugs.debian.org with problems
--- Begin Message ---
Source: golang-google-grpc
Version: 1.0.0-1
Severity: serious
Tags: stretch sid
User: debian...@lists.debian.org
Usertags: qa-ftbfs-20161118 qa-ftbfs
Justification: FTBFS on amd64

Hi,

During a rebuild of all packages in sid, your package failed to build on
amd64.

Relevant part (hopefully):
> make[1]: Entering directory '/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>'
> I: golang-google-grpc_1.0.0
> protoc -Ibenchmark/grpc_testing/ 
> --go_out=plugins=grpc:benchmark/grpc_testing/ benchmark/grpc_testing/*.proto
> protoc -Istress/grpc_testing/ --go_out=plugins=grpc:stress/grpc_testing/ 
> stress/grpc_testing/*.proto
> protoc -Ihealth/grpc_health_v1/ --go_out=plugins=grpc:health/grpc_health_v1/ 
> health/grpc_health_v1/*.proto
> protoc -Iinterop/grpc_testing/ --go_out=plugins=grpc:interop/grpc_testing/ 
> interop/grpc_testing/*.proto
> protoc -Itest/codec_perf/ --go_out=plugins=grpc:test/codec_perf/ 
> test/codec_perf/*.proto
> protoc -Itest/grpc_testing/ --go_out=plugins=grpc:test/grpc_testing/ 
> test/grpc_testing/*.proto
> protoc -Ireflection/grpc_testing/ 
> --go_out=plugins=grpc:reflection/grpc_testing/ reflection/grpc_testing/*.proto
> protoc -Ireflection/grpc_reflection_v1alpha/ 
> --go_out=plugins=grpc:reflection/grpc_reflection_v1alpha/ 
> reflection/grpc_reflection_v1alpha/*.proto
> dh_auto_configure
> make[1]: Leaving directory '/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>'
>    dh_auto_build -O--buildsystem=golang -O--parallel
>       go install -v -p 64 google.golang.org/grpc google.golang.org/grpc/codes 
> google.golang.org/grpc/credentials google.golang.org/grpc/credentials/oauth 
> google.golang.org/grpc/grpclog google.golang.org/grpc/grpclog/glogger 
> google.golang.org/grpc/health google.golang.org/grpc/health/grpc_health_v1 
> google.golang.org/grpc/internal google.golang.org/grpc/interop 
> google.golang.org/grpc/metadata google.golang.org/grpc/naming 
> google.golang.org/grpc/peer google.golang.org/grpc/reflection 
> google.golang.org/grpc/reflection/grpc_reflection_v1alpha 
> google.golang.org/grpc/transport
> src/google.golang.org/grpc/credentials/oauth/oauth.go:43:2: cannot find 
> package "golang.org/x/oauth2/google" in any of:
>       /usr/lib/go-1.7/src/golang.org/x/oauth2/google (from $GOROOT)
>       /<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/obj-x86_64-linux-gnu/src/golang.org/x/oauth2/google 
> (from $GOPATH)
> dh_auto_build: go install -v -p 64 google.golang.org/grpc 
> google.golang.org/grpc/codes google.golang.org/grpc/credentials 
> google.golang.org/grpc/credentials/oauth google.golang.org/grpc/grpclog 
> google.golang.org/grpc/grpclog/glogger google.golang.org/grpc/health 
> google.golang.org/grpc/health/grpc_health_v1 google.golang.org/grpc/internal 
> google.golang.org/grpc/interop google.golang.org/grpc/metadata 
> google.golang.org/grpc/naming google.golang.org/grpc/peer 
> google.golang.org/grpc/reflection 
> google.golang.org/grpc/reflection/grpc_reflection_v1alpha 
> google.golang.org/grpc/transport returned exit code 1
> debian/rules:13: recipe for target 'build' failed
> make: *** [build] Error 1

The full build log is available from:
   http://aws-logs.debian.net/2016/11/18/golang-google-grpc_1.0.0-1_unstable.log

A list of current common problems and possible solutions is available at
http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/FTBFS . You're welcome to contribute!

About the archive rebuild: The rebuild was done on EC2 VM instances from
Amazon Web Services, using a clean, minimal and up-to-date chroot. Every
failed build was retried once to eliminate random failures.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
>       go install -v -p 64 google.golang.org/grpc
google.golang.org/grpc/codes google.golang.org/grpc/credentials
google.golang.org/grpc/credentials/oauth google.golang.org/grpc/grpclog
google.golang.org/grpc/grpclog/glogger google.golang.org/grpc/health
google.golang.org/grpc/health/grpc_health_v1
google.golang.org/grpc/internal google.golang.org/grpc/interop
google.golang.org/grpc/metadata google.golang.org/grpc/naming
google.golang.org/grpc/peer google.golang.org/grpc/reflection
google.golang.org/grpc/reflection/grpc_reflection_v1alpha
google.golang.org/grpc/transport
> src/google.golang.org/grpc/credentials/oauth/oauth.go:43:2: cannot
find package "golang.org/x/oauth2/google" in any of:


This was fixed by the upload I did only a few hours ago.

-- 
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)

--- End Message ---
_______________________________________________
Pkg-go-maintainers mailing list
Pkg-go-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-go-maintainers

Reply via email to