(new) gosmore_0.0.0.20070819-1.diff.gz optional utils
(new) gosmore_0.0.0.20070819-1.dsc optional utils
(new) gosmore_0.0.0.20070819-1_i386.deb important utils
Openstreetmap.org viewer / wayfinder / search client
Gosmore is a openstreetmap.org viewer and wayfinder with support for
speech syntesis and fetching the current location from gpsd.
(new) gosmore_0.0.0.20070819.orig.tar.gz optional utils
Changes: gosmore (0.0.0.20070819-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release. (Closes: #436039)
* Added menu entry based on the one in qgis. Change menu section
from Apps/Science to Applications/Science/Geoscience, to match
new menu proposal.
* Make the Debian GIS group the maintainer, and myself an uploader.
* Depend directly on gpsd to prepare for libgpsd to be split out from
the gpsd package.
* Need to build-depend on libgtk2.0-dev.
* Build-depend on flite-dev to get speech synthesis.
* Build-depend on gpsd to support showing current GPS position.
* Define ROUTE_TEST during build to enable route finding.
* Make sure the copyright file make it clear that the source is
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Closing bugs: 436039
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
Pkg-grass-devel mailing list