i'm looking for a sponsor for gosmore.
The updated package makes it compatible with current OSM data again, fixing
a rc bug.
Except for the missing manpage, the package appears to be lintian clean.
gosmore (0.0.0.20090624-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot fetched from svn, revision 16088. (Closes: #533372)
* debian/rules get-orig-source:
- Remove debian/ dir.
- Ignore externals in svn export command.
* Removed 10-findresources.dpatch, applied upstream.
* Mentioned ConvertUTF.c, elemstyles.xml and icons.* in debian/copyright.
* Added a note to the long description that gosmore needs additional
data files. (Closes: #491842)
* Dropped dependency on libgps-dev, gosmore tries to parse NMEA sentences
on its own. (Closes: #524042)
* Removed dpatch build-dependency and debian/patches since there are
no patches currently.
* Bumped policy to 3.8.2, without changes.
* Added DM-Upload-Allowed to debian/control.
* Removed build-dependency on flite-dev, feature has been removed.
* Bumped debhelper compatibility level to 7.
-- Andreas Putzo <andr...@putzo.net> Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:32:38 +0000
I uploaded to mentors but the packages should also build fine from svn :)
Pkg-grass-devel mailing list