Your message dated Sat, 01 Mar 2014 21:19:45 +0000
with message-id <e1wjrjx-00042n...@franck.debian.org>
and subject line Bug#733381: fixed in gpx2shp 0.71-1
has caused the Debian Bug report #733381,
regarding gpx2shp: FTBFS: geod_set.c:32:2: error: too few arguments to function 
'pj_ell_set'
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)


-- 
733381: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=733381
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact ow...@bugs.debian.org with problems
--- Begin Message ---
Source: gpx2shp
Version: 0.70-1
Severity: serious
Tags: jessie sid
User: debian...@lists.debian.org
Usertags: qa-ftbfs-20131226 qa-ftbfs
Justification: FTBFS on amd64

Hi,

During a rebuild of all packages in sid, your package failed to build on
amd64.

Relevant part (hopefully):
> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.   -g  -g -O2 -W -Wall -Wcast-align -Wcast-qual 
> -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
> -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -c -o geod_set.o geod_set.c
> geod_set.c: In function 'geod_set':
> geod_set.c:32:2: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_ell_set' from 
> incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
>   if (pj_ell_set(start, &geod_a, &es))
>   ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:365:5: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  int pj_ell_set(projCtx ctx, paralist *, double *, double *);
>      ^
> geod_set.c:32:2: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_ell_set' from 
> incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
>   if (pj_ell_set(start, &geod_a, &es))
>   ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:365:5: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'double *'
>  int pj_ell_set(projCtx ctx, paralist *, double *, double *);
>      ^
> geod_set.c:32:2: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_ell_set'
>   if (pj_ell_set(start, &geod_a, &es))
>   ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:365:5: note: declared here
>  int pj_ell_set(projCtx ctx, paralist *, double *, double *);
>      ^
> geod_set.c:37:2: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>   if ((name = pj_param(start, "sunits").s)) { /* added parentheses */
>   ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:37:2: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>   if ((name = pj_param(start, "sunits").s)) { /* added parentheses */
>   ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:37:2: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>   if ((name = pj_param(start, "sunits").s)) { /* added parentheses */
>   ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:60:2: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>   if (pj_param(start, "tlat_1").i) {
>   ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:60:2: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>   if (pj_param(start, "tlat_1").i) {
>   ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:60:2: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>   if (pj_param(start, "tlat_1").i) {
>   ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:63:3: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    phi1 = pj_param(start, "rlat_1").f;
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:63:3: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    phi1 = pj_param(start, "rlat_1").f;
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:63:3: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>    phi1 = pj_param(start, "rlat_1").f;
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:64:3: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    lam1 = pj_param(start, "rlon_1").f;
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:64:3: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    lam1 = pj_param(start, "rlon_1").f;
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:64:3: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>    lam1 = pj_param(start, "rlon_1").f;
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:65:3: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    if (pj_param(start, "tlat_2").i) {
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:65:3: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    if (pj_param(start, "tlat_2").i) {
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:65:3: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>    if (pj_param(start, "tlat_2").i) {
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:66:4: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>     phi2 = pj_param(start, "rlat_2").f;
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:66:4: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>     phi2 = pj_param(start, "rlat_2").f;
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:66:4: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>     phi2 = pj_param(start, "rlat_2").f;
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:67:4: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>     lam2 = pj_param(start, "rlon_2").f;
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:67:4: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>     lam2 = pj_param(start, "rlon_2").f;
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:67:4: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>     lam2 = pj_param(start, "rlon_2").f;
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:70:3: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    } else if ((geod_S = pj_param(start, "dS").f)) { /* added
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:70:3: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    } else if ((geod_S = pj_param(start, "dS").f)) { /* added
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:70:3: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>    } else if ((geod_S = pj_param(start, "dS").f)) { /* added
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:73:4: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>     al12 = pj_param(start, "rA").f;
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:73:4: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>     al12 = pj_param(start, "rA").f;
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:73:4: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>     al12 = pj_param(start, "rA").f;
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:78:3: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    if ((n_alpha = pj_param(start, "in_A").i) > 0) {
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:78:3: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    if ((n_alpha = pj_param(start, "in_A").i) > 0) {
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:78:3: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>    if ((n_alpha = pj_param(start, "in_A").i) > 0) {
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:79:4: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>     if (!(del_alpha = pj_param(start, "rdel_A").f))
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:79:4: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>     if (!(del_alpha = pj_param(start, "rdel_A").f))
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:79:4: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>     if (!(del_alpha = pj_param(start, "rdel_A").f))
>     ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:81:3: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    } else if ((del_S = fabs(pj_param(start, "ddel_S").f))) { /* added
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:81:3: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    } else if ((del_S = fabs(pj_param(start, "ddel_S").f))) { /* added
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:81:3: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>    } else if ((del_S = fabs(pj_param(start, "ddel_S").f))) { /* added
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:85:3: warning: passing argument 1 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    } else if ((n_S = pj_param(start, "in_S").i) <= 0)
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'projCtx' but argument is of 
> type 'struct paralist *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:85:3: warning: passing argument 2 of 'pj_param' from incompatible 
> pointer type [enabled by default]
>    } else if ((n_S = pj_param(start, "in_S").i) <= 0)
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: expected 'struct paralist *' but 
> argument is of type 'char *'
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> geod_set.c:85:3: error: too few arguments to function 'pj_param'
>    } else if ((n_S = pj_param(start, "in_S").i) <= 0)
>    ^
> In file included from geod_set.c:10:0:
> /usr/include/projects.h:363:8: note: declared here
>  PVALUE pj_param(projCtx ctx, paralist *, const char *);
>         ^
> make[3]: *** [geod_set.o] Error 1

The full build log is available from:
   http://aws-logs.debian.net/ftbfs-logs/2013/12/26/gpx2shp_0.70-1_unstable.log

A list of current common problems and possible solutions is available at
http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/FTBFS . You're welcome to contribute!

About the archive rebuild: The rebuild was done on EC2 VM instances from
Amazon Web Services, using a clean, minimal and up-to-date chroot. Every
failed build was retried once to eliminate random failures.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Source: gpx2shp
Source-Version: 0.71-1

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
gpx2shp, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive.

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to 733...@bugs.debian.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Petter Reinholdtsen <p...@debian.org> (supplier of updated gpx2shp package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing ftpmas...@ftp-master.debian.org)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Format: 1.8
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 21:44:16 +0100
Source: gpx2shp
Binary: gpx2shp
Architecture: source amd64
Version: 0.71-1
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian GIS Project <pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Changed-By: Petter Reinholdtsen <p...@debian.org>
Description: 
 gpx2shp    - convert GPS or GPX file to ESRI Shape file
Closes: 733381
Changes: 
 gpx2shp (0.71-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release.
     - Fix build problem with newer proj library (Closes: #733381).
   * Updated watch file from
     <URL: http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watchfile.cgi?package=gpx2shp >
   * Updated standards-version from 0.9.4 to 0.9.5.  No changes needed.
   * Update from debhelper compat level 8 to 9 to enable hardening.
Checksums-Sha1: 
 4b23bbe1b5bfb64d1b577d59e746a1b84f378d9f 1313 gpx2shp_0.71-1.dsc
 e644b79401e1b8315d7dd29a2ed1c2d21a4009d3 436880 gpx2shp_0.71.orig.tar.gz
 fa3a7639e787a5bb968b0d404f479b1952e9b462 5261 gpx2shp_0.71-1.diff.gz
 041da837fcbcb6f89207d890d99835d49cf1c150 35856 gpx2shp_0.71-1_amd64.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 482a14c41d463195bba48f91fbf7dd58b19bc29110af398452075a154bd24b47 1313 
gpx2shp_0.71-1.dsc
 c34d42adb28714151d6587aa8771a33d6790cbc90ef3293a69d80f91333f7936 436880 
gpx2shp_0.71.orig.tar.gz
 23b48a3a5215b3a9dc0b1e0833d7fb8b863440789997c628379a255dfd70bd8a 5261 
gpx2shp_0.71-1.diff.gz
 5c6fad3aa5483b5e9745efdc6190d65b1dd1469747ca6d7f7f66342b39f5907b 35856 
gpx2shp_0.71-1_amd64.deb
Files: 
 eaf046d7bf8a424c3d90e0025be0c211 1313 science optional gpx2shp_0.71-1.dsc
 6d1a4c9e2af2d3275b63382fc6fd7487 436880 science optional 
gpx2shp_0.71.orig.tar.gz
 276b3dbea1c7ced69eccfbddcb81623b 5261 science optional gpx2shp_0.71-1.diff.gz
 02622b93ff81001c12fccd784e1d46a5 35856 science optional 
gpx2shp_0.71-1_amd64.deb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFTEkdg20zMSyow1ykRAo9MAJ9NeLt0d2sbGgNgbx/z8cEY92HTmQCeOFQz
KvkTmrh97DUVD470sK3/gXk=
=HLlx
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--- End Message ---
_______________________________________________
Pkg-grass-devel mailing list
Pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-grass-devel

Reply via email to