This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
ross-guest pushed a commit to branch master
in repository tilemill.
Author: Ross Gammon <rossgam...@mail.dk>
Date: Fri Apr 4 20:38:09 2014 +0200
Update to-do list
debian/README.Debian | 8 ++++----
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/README.Debian b/debian/README.Debian
index 78ea837..a120afd 100644
@@ -5,14 +5,14 @@ This is the todo list for finishing the packaging of Tilemill.
- node-modestmaps is at version 0.21 in Debian, but Tilemill seems to need at
- least 1.0.0 (Antione <anar...@debian.org> has NMUed a newer version)
-- node-bones has not migrated to testing due to missing nodejs on all arches
- (but is the wrong version anyway - have asked upstream if they plan to switch
- to the latest series)
+ least 1.0.0 (Antione <anar...@debian.org> has NMUed a newer version that is
+ in the delayed queue).
- assets/colorpicker.classic.js (Finding the true source is proving tricky)
- assets/codemirror.carto.complete.js, codemirror.carto.js &
+* Cherrypicked ".install" file & others from upstream Launchpad package. Need
+ to test. All need to write an init script as upstream has an upstart one.
* Package Shapefiles (David Paleino's plan - some were in data dir before
* Remove npm dependency and disable auto updates in the code (Jonas suggestion)
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-grass-devel mailing list