Control: forwarded 760535 https://hub.qgis.org/issues/11148

Thanks very much Peter. Both for the investigation and the
comprehensive explanations. I can see that I cast the wrong item in
qMax to Qreal when I tried to fix it. But even if I had got it right,
I would not have got much further!

I have forwarded your patch upstream, and hopefully they will review
it and let us know if there is more to fix, or a better fix.

Regards,

Ross

_______________________________________________
Pkg-grass-devel mailing list
Pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-grass-devel

Reply via email to