Owner: Bas Couwenberg <sebas...@debian.org>
* Package name : osmium-tool
Version : 0.0~20150306-4ef5dd5
Upstream Author : Osmium Developers <d...@openstreetmap.org>
* URL : http://osmcode.org/osmium-tool/
* License : GPL-3+
Programming Lang: C++
Description : Command line tool for working with OpenStreetMap data
Osmium Tool is a multipurpose command line tool based on the Osmium library.
With the Osmium Tool you currently can:
* Get information about an OSM file
* Convert OSM files from one format into another (supports all XML and PBF
* Merge and apply change files to an OSM file (with or without history)
* Extract data from OSM history files for a given point in time or a time range
The Osmium library has extensive support for all types of OSM entities: nodes,
ways, relations, and changesets. It allows reading from and writing to OSM
files in XML and PBF formats, including change files and full history files.
Osmium can store OSM data in memory and on disk in various formats and using
various indexes. Its easy to use handler interface allows you to quickly write
data filtering and conversion functions. Osmium can create WKT, WKB, OGR, GEOS
and GeoJSON geometries for easy conversion into many GIS formats and it can
assemble multipolygons from ways and relations.
This package is part of the new Osmium family superseding the existing osmium
source package. The new Osmium family consists of libosmium, node-osmium,
pyosmium, osmium-tool, osmium-contrib & osmcoastline.
The packages for the Osmium family will be maintained in the Debian GIS team.
Pkg-grass-devel mailing list