2015-05-27 22:08 GMT+02:00 Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebas...@xs4all.nl>:
> On 05/27/2015 09:53 PM, Jérémy Lal wrote:
>> > Release to unstable
> Why did you decide to upload to unstable instead of experimental after all?
> I don't think an upload to unstable is a good idea at this point.
> Kind Regards,
Since we have a major soname bump, this new version won't replace the old
right away. Packages depending on version 2.2 will still work and won't be
Only rebuilds against latest libmapnik-dev 3.0.0 will.
I figured that and went for unstable. Mind that version 3.0.0-rc3 is as
close to final
version as it can get - there is actually nothing experimental in either
version, nor debian packaging. The only experience is seeing how it will
If you prefer, you can also block migration to testing with a bug.
Pkg-grass-devel mailing list