This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
a_valentino-guest pushed a commit to branch master
in repository gis.
Author: Antonio Valentino <antonio.valent...@tiscali.it>
Date: Wed Aug 9 18:19:46 2017 +0000
Update adore-doris URL and description
tasks/remotesensing | 17 ++++++++++-------
1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/tasks/remotesensing b/tasks/remotesensing
index 1689310..d416ce7 100644
@@ -39,18 +39,21 @@ Depends: mapready
Language: bash, python
Responsible: Antonio Valentino <antonio.valent...@tiscali.it>
Pkg-Description: Automated DORIS Environment
- ADORE is a shell environment designed to simplify and streamline
- SAR interferometry with the DORIS InSAR processor.
- It is an attempt to simplify processing of different interferometric
- stacks like, single-master-stack, or short-baselines.
- It is highly configurable and provides sensible default options.
- Each DORIS step can be run individually.
+ Automated DORIS Environment (adore) is a set of bash scripts to ease
+ use of TU-DELFT's DORIS software. ADORE stands for Automated DORIS
+ Environment. It is development started at the University of Miami
+ Geodesy Group, to help researchers generate interferograms with ease.
+ Just like DORIS it is an open source project and it comes with the
+ same license. ADORE tries to provide a streamlined user interface
+ for generating interferograms with DORIS and has some additional
+ features for displaying and exporting the results, and time
+ series analysis.
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-grass-devel mailing list