The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
Author: Giovanni Mascellani <mascell...@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Date: Mon Dec 5 19:44:08 2011 +0100
Update information about embedded copies and get_orig_source.sh script.
diff --git a/debian/README.source b/debian/README.source
index 0627ffe..8d98b95 100644
@@ -45,30 +45,26 @@ distribution of GeoGebra, but are not included in the
anyway already included in package libswing-layout-java
- * JFugue, that will have to be put in Debian as a separate package
+ * JFugue, that is already included in Debian (org/jfugue/);
- * Mathpiper, that is already included in Debian, although it will
- probably require to be updated (org/mathpiper/); it advertises
- itself as version .81f;
+ * Mathpiper, that is already included in Debian (org/mathpiper/);
written in Java, which is already contained in _many_ Debian
packages (the main one appears to be librhino-java);
- * Java Algebra System (JAS), that will have to be put in Debian as a
- separate package (edu/jas/, sources from
+ * Java Algebra System (JAS), that is already included in Debian
* A file in the edu/mas/ directory, that appears to be unnecessary;
- * Java Universal Network/Graph Framework (JUNG), that will have to be
- put in Debian as a separate package (edu/uci/, sources from
+ * Part of the Java Universal Network/Graph Framework (JUNG), that is
+ not in Debian at the moment (edu/uci/, sources from
http://jung.sourceforge.net/); actually, the required classes are
- only a small part of JUNG: since maintaining it all would be quite
- a burden and it would bring in dependencies that appear to be
- non-free, I'll probably just include the necessary class files
- directly in the geogebra package;
+ only a small part of JUNG: since maintaining it all in a separate
+ package would be quite a burden and it would bring in dependencies
+ that appear to be non-free, only some necessary classes are
+ retained in the geogebra package;
* JLaTeXMath, that is already included in Debian (jlatexmath.jar,
diff --git a/debian/get_orig_source.sh b/debian/get_orig_source.sh
index 88c0711..3fe5203 100755
@@ -12,6 +12,9 @@ DESTDIR="../tarballs/geogebra-$VERSION"
+# Files that need to be retained from the JUNG library
+JUNG_FILES="AbstractGraph.java EdgeType.java Pair.java Graph.java
MultiGraph.java Hypergraph.java SparseMultigraph.java Distance.java
ShortestPath.java MapBinaryHeap.java BasicMapEntry.java
if [ "x$ONLYFILTER" == "x" ] ; then
# Downloads code from SVN repository
test -d ../tarballs/. || mkdir -p ../tarballs
@@ -32,7 +35,9 @@ fi
# Removes embedded copies of other software
rm -vfr "$DESTDIR/org"
-rm -vfr "$DESTDIR/edu"
+rm -vfr "$DESTDIR/edu/jas"
+rm -vfr "$DESTDIR/edu/mas"
+echo find "$DESTDIR/edu/uci" -type f $(echo $JUNG_FILES | tr ' ' '\n' | sed
's:^:-a ! -wholename '\''*/:;s:$:'\'':') -delete | sh
# Remove other unecessary files
rm -vfr "$DESTDIR/installer"
GeoGebra: Dynamic mathematics software for education
pkg-java-commits mailing list