javatools (0.41) unstable; urgency=low
[ Sylvestre Ledru ]
- Switch the OpenJDK6 path to the multiarch one.
- Remove the sun-java6 support since it has been
removed from the archive
- Provide the support for OpenJDK 7
- Create the new package under the source format 3.0
- -doc packages are now in the doc section.
[ Niels Thykier ]
* Produce a better error message when a non-existent Jar file is
passed to jh_manifest.
* Try to parse arguments passed via -O for jh_lib.sh as regular
options, but ignore them if they are unknown. Previously, -O
options was silently ignored.
* Remove support for using the "sun" (and "sun6") JVM with
jh_depends, as Debian is no longer ships the Sun/Oracle Java.
* Bump libarchive-zip-perl depends as 1.30.5 was still affected
* jh_depends no longer emits dependencies with java-runtime or
java2-runtime. The minimum generated dependency is now
* Corrected class version calculation on big-endian architectures.
Thanks to Kai Ruschenburg for the report and the correction.
* Use Standards-Versions 3.9.3 and the new DEP-5 URI in jh_makepkg
for newly generated packages.
* Bumped Standards-Versions 3.9.3 - no changes required.
* Ensure the test suite fails if the java-arch.sh test fails.
Override entries for your package:
jarwrapper_0.41_all.deb - optional java
java-propose-classpath_0.41_all.deb - optional java
javahelper_0.41_all.deb - optional java
javatools_0.41.dsc - source java
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 661632
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.
This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
debian-j...@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.