(new) eclipse-anyedit_2.4.0-1.debian.tar.gz optional devel
(new) eclipse-anyedit_2.4.0-1.dsc optional devel
(new) eclipse-anyedit_2.4.0-1_all.deb optional devel
Adds additional tools to the context menu of text-based Eclipse editors
AnyEdit plugin adds several new tools to the context menu of text-based Eclipse
editors, to output consoles, to Eclipse main menu and editor toolbar. AnyEdit
contributes also Import/Export working sets wizards.
* show the whitespace (tabs vs. spaces) in editors and may use custom project
settings for tab <-> spaces auto-convert-on-save feature.
* perform tabs <-> spaces convert on multiple files or entire directories and
supports also file exclusion filter for tabs <-> spaces action.
* automatically remove trailing whitespaces and/or perform tabs <-> spaces
conversion on a "save" action in all text-based Eclipse editors. It can
automatically create a new line at the end of the file if the last line was
not terminated by new line.
Also adds additional actions to menus and toolbars:
* "Save All", "Open File" and "Show whitespace in editor" buttons to the
global Eclipse toolbar.
* "Open File", "Open Type" and "Save to file..." actions to supported output
consoles and "Save to file..." toolbar button to the Console view.
* four new context menu actions to "Compare With" and "Replace With" menus
in both editors and files.
(new) eclipse-anyedit_2.4.0.orig.tar.bz2 optional devel
eclipse-anyedit (2.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #657782)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 657782
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
debian-j...@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.