* What led up to the situation?
- It's impossible to install tomcat6 and eclipse at the same time when it
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
- I've installed eclipse-jdt and cant after that install tomcat6.
* What was the outcome of this action?
- There was a conflict reported about java libs required by tomcat6 and
* What outcome did you expect instead?
- It should be possible to install both of them without problem
-- System Information:
Debian Release: wheezy/sid
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 3.2.0-3-amd64 (SMP w/3 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=ru_RU.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Versions of packages eclipse-jdt depends on:
ii default-jre [java6-runtime] 1:1.6-47
pn eclipse-platform <none>
ii junit 3.8.2-8
pn junit4 <none>
pn libhamcrest-java <none>
ii openjdk-6-jre [java6-runtime] 6b24-1.11.3-2
Versions of packages eclipse-jdt recommends:
ii default-jdk 1:1.6-47
Versions of packages eclipse-jdt suggests:
pn eclipse <none>
This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
debian-j...@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.