On 2013-01-27 11:28, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> I think the maintainer's earlier response in this log indicates that he
> doesn't have time and appreciates if someone else could fix it, so I would
> say, go ahead with your NMU.
> I would bump the 'urgency' in the changelog though.

OK, uploaded to DELAYED/2 with urgency=medium. Or should I cancel the delay?


This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
Please use
debian-j...@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.

Reply via email to