Source: findbugs
Version: 3.0.1-2
Severity: serious
Tags: stretch sid
User: debian...@lists.debian.org
Usertags: qa-ftbfs-20160728 qa-ftbfs
Justification: FTBFS on amd64

Hi,

During a rebuild of all packages in sid, your package failed to build on
amd64.

Relevant part (hopefully):
> make[1]: Entering directory '/«PKGBUILDDIR»'
> ant docs build -Dant.java.version=1.7
> Buildfile: /«PKGBUILDDIR»/build.xml
> 
> properties:
> 
> init:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /«PKGBUILDDIR»/bin
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /«PKGBUILDDIR»/build
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /«PKGBUILDDIR»/build/doc
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /«PKGBUILDDIR»/web
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /«PKGBUILDDIR»/build/classes
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /«PKGBUILDDIR»/build/junitclasses
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /«PKGBUILDDIR»/apiJavaDoc
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /«PKGBUILDDIR»/annotationJavaDoc
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /«PKGBUILDDIR»/build/sampleoutput
> 
> classes:
>      [echo] Requires JDK 7.x (not 8!), using: 1.7
>      [echo] compiling findbugs
>     [javac] Compiling 1093 source files to /«PKGBUILDDIR»/build/classes
>     [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction 
> with -source 1.7
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:39: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac] import org.apache.bcel.classfile.StackMapTable;
>     [javac]                                 ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTable
>     [javac]   location: package org.apache.bcel.classfile
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:40: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac] import org.apache.bcel.classfile.StackMapTableEntry;
>     [javac]                                 ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTableEntry
>     [javac]   location: package org.apache.bcel.classfile
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/visitclass/PreorderVisitor.java:53:
>  error: cannot find symbol
>     [javac] import org.apache.bcel.classfile.StackMapTable;
>     [javac]                                 ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTable
>     [javac]   location: package org.apache.bcel.classfile
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/visitclass/PreorderVisitor.java:54:
>  error: cannot find symbol
>     [javac] import org.apache.bcel.classfile.StackMapTableEntry;
>     [javac]                                 ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTableEntry
>     [javac]   location: package org.apache.bcel.classfile
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:109: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]     static @CheckForNull StackMapTable getStackMapTable(Code 
> code) {
>     [javac]                          ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTable
>     [javac]   location: class StackMapAnalyzer
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:171: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]     static int getFrameType(StackMapTableEntry e) {
>     [javac]                             ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTableEntry
>     [javac]   location: class StackMapAnalyzer
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/visitclass/PreorderVisitor.java:832:
>  error: cannot find symbol
>     [javac]     public void visitStackMapTable(StackMapTable arg0) {
>     [javac]                                    ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTable
>     [javac]   location: class PreorderVisitor
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/visitclass/PreorderVisitor.java:845:
>  error: cannot find symbol
>     [javac]     public void visitStackMapTableEntry(StackMapTableEntry arg0) {
>     [javac]                                         ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTableEntry
>     [javac]   location: class PreorderVisitor
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/visitclass/PreorderVisitor.java:831:
>  error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
>     [javac]     @Override
>     [javac]     ^
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/visitclass/PreorderVisitor.java:844:
>  error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
>     [javac]     @Override
>     [javac]     ^
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:87: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             if (frame_type >= Constants.SAME_FRAME && frame_type 
> <= Constants.SAME_FRAME_MAX) {
>     [javac]                                        ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable SAME_FRAME
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:87: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             if (frame_type >= Constants.SAME_FRAME && frame_type 
> <= Constants.SAME_FRAME_MAX) {
>     [javac]                                                                   
>            ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable SAME_FRAME_MAX
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:89: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             } else if (frame_type >= 
> Constants.SAME_LOCALS_1_STACK_ITEM_FRAME
>     [javac]                                               ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable SAME_LOCALS_1_STACK_ITEM_FRAME
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:90: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]                     && frame_type <= 
> Constants.SAME_LOCALS_1_STACK_ITEM_FRAME_MAX) {
>     [javac]                                               ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable SAME_LOCALS_1_STACK_ITEM_FRAME_MAX
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:92: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             } else if (frame_type == 
> Constants.SAME_LOCALS_1_STACK_ITEM_FRAME_EXTENDED) {
>     [javac]                                               ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable SAME_LOCALS_1_STACK_ITEM_FRAME_EXTENDED
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:94: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             } else if (frame_type >= Constants.CHOP_FRAME && 
> frame_type <= Constants.CHOP_FRAME_MAX) {
>     [javac]                                               ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable CHOP_FRAME
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:94: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             } else if (frame_type >= Constants.CHOP_FRAME && 
> frame_type <= Constants.CHOP_FRAME_MAX) {
>     [javac]                                                                   
>                   ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable CHOP_FRAME_MAX
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:96: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             } else if (frame_type == 
> Constants.SAME_FRAME_EXTENDED) {
>     [javac]                                               ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable SAME_FRAME_EXTENDED
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:98: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             } else if (frame_type >= Constants.APPEND_FRAME && 
> frame_type <= Constants.APPEND_FRAME_MAX) {
>     [javac]                                               ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable APPEND_FRAME
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:98: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             } else if (frame_type >= Constants.APPEND_FRAME && 
> frame_type <= Constants.APPEND_FRAME_MAX) {
>     [javac]                                                                   
>                     ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable APPEND_FRAME_MAX
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:100: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             } else if (frame_type == Constants.FULL_FRAME) {
>     [javac]                                               ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable FULL_FRAME
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:111: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             if (a instanceof StackMapTable) {
>     [javac]                              ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTable
>     [javac]   location: class StackMapAnalyzer
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:112: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]                 return (StackMapTable) a;
>     [javac]                         ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTable
>     [javac]   location: class StackMapAnalyzer
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:146: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]                     Class<StackMapTableEntry> c = 
> StackMapTableEntry.class;
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac]   symbol: class StackMapTableEntry
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:146: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]                     Class<StackMapTableEntry> c = 
> StackMapTableEntry.class;
>     [javac]                                                   ^
>     [javac]   symbol: class StackMapTableEntry
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:200: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]         StackMapTable stackMapTable = getStackMapTable(code);
>     [javac]         ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTable
>     [javac]   location: class StackMapAnalyzer
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:216: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]         for(StackMapTableEntry e : 
> stackMapTable.getStackMapTable()) {
>     [javac]             ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   class StackMapTableEntry
>     [javac]   location: class StackMapAnalyzer
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/StackMapAnalyzer.java:230: error: 
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac]                 int n = Constants.CHOP_FRAME_MAX+1-rawFrameType;
>     [javac]                                  ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable CHOP_FRAME_MAX
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/classfile/engine/ClassParserUsingASM.java:656:
>  error: cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             case Constants.CONSTANT_InvokeDynamic:
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable CONSTANT_InvokeDynamic
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/classfile/engine/ClassParserUsingASM.java:679:
>  error: cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             case Constants.CONSTANT_MethodType:
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable CONSTANT_MethodType
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/classfile/engine/ClassParserUsingASM.java:682:
>  error: cannot find symbol
>     [javac]             case Constants.CONSTANT_MethodHandle:
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable CONSTANT_MethodHandle
>     [javac]   location: interface Constants
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation.java:137:
>  warning: [unchecked] unchecked method invocation: method 
> containsRelaxedNonNull in class CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation is applied to 
> given types
>     [javac]             relaxedNullReturn = 
> containsRelaxedNonNull(visibleAnnotations);
>     [javac]                                                       ^
>     [javac]   required: List<AnnotationNode>
>     [javac]   found: List
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation.java:137:
>  warning: [unchecked] unchecked conversion
>     [javac]             relaxedNullReturn = 
> containsRelaxedNonNull(visibleAnnotations);
>     [javac]                                                        ^
>     [javac]   required: List<AnnotationNode>
>     [javac]   found:    List
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation.java:139:
>  warning: [unchecked] unchecked method invocation: method 
> containsRelaxedNonNull in class CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation is applied to 
> given types
>     [javac]                 relaxedNullReturn = 
> containsRelaxedNonNull(invisibleAnnotations);
>     [javac]                                                           ^
>     [javac]   required: List<AnnotationNode>
>     [javac]   found: List
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation.java:139:
>  warning: [unchecked] unchecked conversion
>     [javac]                 relaxedNullReturn = 
> containsRelaxedNonNull(invisibleAnnotations);
>     [javac]                                                            ^
>     [javac]   required: List<AnnotationNode>
>     [javac]   found:    List
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation.java:143:
>  warning: [unchecked] unchecked method invocation: method 
> getNonnullOrNullableParams in class CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation is 
> applied to given types
>     [javac]                 nonNullParameter = 
> getNonnullOrNullableParams(visibleParameterAnnotations);
>     [javac]                                                              ^
>     [javac]   required: List<AnnotationNode>[]
>     [javac]   found: List[]
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation.java:143:
>  warning: [unchecked] unchecked conversion
>     [javac]                 nonNullParameter = 
> getNonnullOrNullableParams(visibleParameterAnnotations);
>     [javac]                                                               ^
>     [javac]   required: List<AnnotationNode>[]
>     [javac]   found:    List[]
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation.java:143:
>  warning: [unchecked] unchecked conversion
>     [javac]                 nonNullParameter = 
> getNonnullOrNullableParams(visibleParameterAnnotations);
>     [javac]                                                              ^
>     [javac]   required: Map<Integer,NullnessAnnotation>
>     [javac]   found:    Map
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation.java:144:
>  warning: [unchecked] unchecked method invocation: method 
> getNonnullOrNullableParams in class CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation is 
> applied to given types
>     [javac]                 Map<Integer, NullnessAnnotation> nnp = 
> getNonnullOrNullableParams(invisibleParameterAnnotations);
>     [javac]                                                                   
>                ^
>     [javac]   required: List<AnnotationNode>[]
>     [javac]   found: List[]
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation.java:144:
>  warning: [unchecked] unchecked conversion
>     [javac]                 Map<Integer, NullnessAnnotation> nnp = 
> getNonnullOrNullableParams(invisibleParameterAnnotations);
>     [javac]                                                                   
>                 ^
>     [javac]   required: List<AnnotationNode>[]
>     [javac]   found:    List[]
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/CheckRelaxingNullnessAnnotation.java:144:
>  warning: [unchecked] unchecked conversion
>     [javac]                 Map<Integer, NullnessAnnotation> nnp = 
> getNonnullOrNullableParams(invisibleParameterAnnotations);
>     [javac]                                                                   
>                ^
>     [javac]   required: Map<Integer,NullnessAnnotation>
>     [javac]   found:    Map
>     [javac] 
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/detect/DumbMethods.java:706: 
> error: cannot find symbol
>     [javac]                             && (getThisClass().getMajor() >= 
> MAJOR_1_7 || getThisClass().getMajor() >= MAJOR_1_4
>     [javac]                                                              ^
>     [javac]   symbol:   variable MAJOR_1_7
>     [javac]   location: class DumbMethods
>     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>     [javac] 32 errors
>     [javac] 11 warnings
> 
> BUILD FAILED
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/build.xml:154: Compile failed; see the compiler error output 
> for details.
> 
> Total time: 9 seconds
> make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_build] Error 1

The full build log is available from:
   http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2016/07/28/findbugs_3.0.1-2_unstable.log

A list of current common problems and possible solutions is available at
http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/FTBFS . You're welcome to contribute!

About the archive rebuild: The rebuild was done on EC2 VM instances from
Amazon Web Services, using a clean, minimal and up-to-date chroot. Every
failed build was retried once to eliminate random failures.

__
This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
<http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-java-maintainers>. 
Please use
debian-j...@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.

Reply via email to