Le 18/04/2017 à 00:07, Emmanuel Bourg a écrit :

> I'll get another look.

I wrote a simple test case:

    import com.sun.jna.platform.unix.X11;
    public class JNATest {
        public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
            System.setProperty("jna.boot.library.name", "jnidispatch.foo");
            System.out.println("XAllocSizeHints: " + 

Compiled and executed with the system JNA jar:

    java -cp .:/usr/share/java/jna.jar:/usr/share/java/jna-platform.jar JNATest

And this always works, even if the jna.boot.library.name property
contains a bogus name.

Renaming libjnidispatch.system.so to libjnidispatch.so triggers
an UnsatisfiedLinkError.

I checked again the JNA code and there is no other occurrence of
jna.boot.library.* besides the ones removed in 4.2.2-3.

This issue really looks like an embedded jar. If it isn't in netbeans
directly, it could be in one of its dependencies.

This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
Please use
debian-j...@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.

Reply via email to