Due to the lack of Java expertise in the Debian GIS team, and all
reverse dependencies of the jts package being maintained by the
Debian Java Maintainers, I request the latter to adopt the jts package.
The package description is:
JTS is a java library which provides:
* an implementation of the spatial data model defined
in the OGC Simple Features Specification for SQL (SFS)
* a complete, consistent, implementation of fundamental 2D spatial algorithms
* an explicit precision model, with algorithms that gracefully handle
situations that result in dimensional collapse
* robust implementations of key computational geometric operations
* I/O in Well-Known Text format
This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
debian-j...@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.