Hello,

Sorry if I ask a question that was already discussed before, I'm kinda new in Debian javascript team.

In order to create the Debian package redux, I need the following unresolved dependencies:
redux
├─ loose-envify (^1.4.0) node-loose-envify (1.3.1+dfsg1-1) └─ js-tokens (^3.0.0 || ^4.0.0) node-js-tokens (2.0.0-1)
    └─ coffeescript (^2.2.0)
└─ symbol-observable (^1.2.0) node-symbol-observable (1.0.4-2)

I found out the debian package coffeescript but the version number made me wondered why is it still in the version 1.12, last upload on june 2018, when the current upstream version was 2.3.1 at that time?

Is, in your knowledge, the version 1.12 specifically required, or can we upgrade to coffeescript 2.3.2?

If so, maybe it would be possible to have both versions in Debian repository.

The new upstream package was significally cleaned since 1.12 because there is no more build script. I haven't figured out if the tests can pass with current Debian packages though. [1]

Thanks for your feedback.

/Nicolas

[1] - https://salsa.debian.org/babelouest-guest/node-coffeescript

--
Pkg-javascript-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-javascript-devel

Reply via email to