(new) node-node-xmpp_0.3.0-1_all.deb optional web
idiomatic XMPP library for Node
Idiomatic XMPP client, component & server library for Node.
Objectives of node-xmpp:
* Use Node conventions, especially 'EventEmitter', ie. for write
* Fast parsing, 'node-expat' was written with this library in mind
* Client support for both XMPP clients and components
* Optional server infrastructure with 'Router'
* After authentication, leave trivial protocol bits to the user, that
is XML handling according to any XEP
* Client authentication with SASL DIGEST-MD5, PLAIN, ANONYMOUS,
* `_xmpp-client._tcp` SRV record support
* Simple JID parsing with Stringprep normalization (optional: requires
* Uses ltx
* Much easier to handle than a standard DOM
* Easy XML builder like Strophe.js (see down)
* Non-buffering serialization
* Was split out of node-xmpp for modularization and resuability
* Component connections
* Run your own server/talk to other servers with `xmpp.Router`
Changes: node-xmpp (0.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Update copyright file:
+ New upstream license: Expat.
+ Quote license names in comment.
* Extend long description to list features.
* Rename binary package libnode-node-xmpp → node-node-xmpp.
Replace and conflict with (and temporarily provide) old name.
* Drop dpkg local-options hints from packaging source: now defaults.
* Update package relations:
+ Relax build-depend unversioned on debhelper (needed version
satisfied even in oldstable).
+ Recommend libnode-node-stringprep.
+ Update to depend on and recommend node-* favored over legacy
Override entries for your package:
node-xmpp_0.3.0-1.dsc - source web
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.