(new) node-backbone_0.5.3-3_all.deb optional web
providing models key-value binding and custom events, collections with
a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event
handling, and connects it all to your existing application over a
RESTful JSON interface.
This package contains node-uuid usable with Node.
Changes: backbone (0.5.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump debhelper compatilibity level to 7.
* Fix install code for web browsers and symlink for Node (not
opposite: not always supported by web servers).
* Enable regression tests.
Build-depend on coffescript.
* Improve short description.
* Provide package node-backbone (not just as virtual package by
libjs-backbone), to ease installing without Node.
* Extend copyright for Debian packaging.
* Relax to build-depend unversioned on debhelper and cdbs: needed
versions satisfied even in oldstable.
Override entries for your package:
backbone_0.5.3-3.dsc - source web
libjs-backbone_0.5.3-3_all.deb - optional web
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.