(new) node-jsconfig_0.1.1-1.debian.tar.gz optional web
(new) node-jsconfig_0.1.1-1.dsc optional web
(new) node-jsconfig_0.1.1-1_all.deb optional web
Node async configuration loader with command line support
jsconfig can load config file formats whatever Node can require:
* by default it's always possible to load `*.js` files
* if you want to use coffee-script config files, just do a
require('coffee-script') before and you're able to require
`*.coffee` files as well
* since Node 0.5.x it's even possible to require `.*json` files
* if you're hardcore you can write your config in cpp and compile them
to `*.node` files
jsconfig supports defaults, and provides a command-line interface.
(new) node-jsconfig_0.1.1.orig.tar.gz optional web
Changes: node-jsconfig (0.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Rerelease using pristine tarball.
* Update watch file to use more flexible regex.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.