On 12-09-21 at 11:15am, Jérémy Lal wrote: > On 21/09/2012 10:59, David Paleino wrote: > > On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:52:49 +0200, Jérémy Lal wrote: > > > >> I'm okay with the patch and how you put it in > >> 2003_rename_node_to_nodejs.patch. Before anything else, could you > >> update nodejs Breaks relations to match the current status after > >> your latest node-carto (&al.) upload ? > > > > What should I change? The versions look fine to me (apart from > > node-bones, which I already fixed). > > Nothing, i wasn't sure it was updated. > > > Can I upload nodejs? > > I'm ok with that, but Jonas put a lot of work on it and we'd better > wait for him to acknowledge latest changes.
Me having put some work on this in the past shouldn't slow down further progress: Thanks for the concern, Jérémy but no need - I am more than happy that others contribute too, and am confident in the judgement of both of you guys. So if you feel it is better with more eyeballs (and you feel that my eyeballs count ;-) ) then nudge me about double-checking your changes. If you feel the package is ready for release, then do it - no need to ask me for permission or approval :-) - Jonas -- * Jonas Smedegaard - idealist & Internet-arkitekt * Tlf.: +45 40843136 Website: http://dr.jones.dk/ [x] quote me freely [ ] ask before reusing [ ] keep private
Description: Digital signature