Another day, another update:

node-abstract-leveldown
node-ansi-regex
node-ansi-styles
node-bindings
node-bl
node-body-parser            (depends on depd and media-typer)
node-chalk                  (depends on strip-ansi, supports-color, and
ansi-styles)
node-connect-static         (depends on findit 2.0.0, pend, bl)
node-cookies                (depends on keygrip)
node-crc32-stream
node-deferred-leveldown     (depends on abstract-leveldown)
node-deflate-crc32-stream
node-depd
node-diacritics
node-end-of-stream
node-errno                  (depends on prr)
node-findit                 (updated to 2.0.0; upstream fixed an important
bug)
node-groove                 (depends on bindings)
node-jsondiffpatch          (depends on chalk)
node-keese
node-keygrip
node-lazystream
node-level                  (depends on level-packager and leveldown)
node-leveldown              (depends on bindings)
node-level-packager         (depends on levelup)
node-levelup                (depends on deferred-leveldown, bl, errno, prr)
node-media-typer
node-mess
node-music-library-index    (depends on diacritics)
node-mv                     (depends on ncp)
node-ncp                    (fixed the problem of the deleted binary in
source)
node-pend
node-prr
node-requireindex
node-strip-ansi             (depends on ansi-regex)
node-stylus
node-supports-color
node-tar-stream             (depends on bl and end-of-stream)
node-zfill
node-zip-stream             (depends on crc32-stream, deflate-crc32-stream,
debug 1.0.2)




On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 8:41 AM, Andrew Kelley <superjo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Updated ready-for-sponsorship list. I'll try to keep this email to one per
> day from now on.
>
> node-abstract-leveldown
> node-ansi-regex
> node-ansi-styles
> node-bindings
> node-bl
> node-connect-static       (depends on bl and pend)
> node-cookies              (depends on keygrip)
> node-crc32-stream
> node-deferred-leveldown   (depends on abstract-leveldown)
> node-deflate-crc32-stream
> node-depd
> node-diacritics
> node-end-of-stream
> node-groove               (depends on bindings)
> node-keese
> node-keygrip
> node-lazystream
> node-leveldown            (depends on bindings)
> node-media-typer
> node-mess
> node-music-library-index  (depends on diacritics)
> node-mv                   (depends on ncp)
> node-ncp
> node-pend
> node-prr
> node-strip-ansi           (depends on ansi-regex)
> node-stylus
> node-supports-color
> node-tar-stream           (depends on bl and end-of-stream)
> node-zfill
>
>
>
> On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Andrew Kelley <superjo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello pkg-javascript team,
>>
>> I have completed many Node.js packages and more are on the way. I'm
>> looking for someone to sponsor these packages:
>>
>> node-abstract-leveldown
>> node-ansi-regex
>> node-ansi-styles
>> node-bindings          <---- node-leveldown depends on this one
>> node-bl
>> node-crc32-stream
>> node-deflate-crc32-stream
>> node-depd
>> node-diacritics
>> node-end-of-stream
>> node-keese
>> node-keygrip
>> node-lazystream
>> node-leveldown           <---- this one compiles native code and depends
>> on libleveldb and libsnappy
>> node-media-typer
>> node-ncp
>> node-pend
>> node-prr
>> node-supports-color
>> node-zfill
>>
>>
>> The repositories are all in /git/pkg-javascript/.
>> Cheers,
>> Andrew
>>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Pkg-javascript-devel mailing list
Pkg-javascript-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-javascript-devel

Reply via email to