I have added the "libjs-jquery" maintainers in this bug.
Am 02.10.2014 um 13:01 schrieb Turmann, Berni (FANUC Luxembourg):
there is a problem with the jquery version in otrs package.
No, within the Debian repository :(
- In OTRS Process Management some functions are not working, e.g. adding a
condition or another key (nothing happens when clicking the plus sign) in a
- debugging with Firebug shows error "... parseHTML ... is not a function..."
Steps to reproduce:
- install otrs package with all dependencies
- logon to web interface with admin permissions, e.g. root@localhost
- goto Admin - Process Management and create a new process
- create a new transition and click on the plus sign or on the button to create
a new condition => nothing happens
- jquery version 1.7 in Debian package repository is too old
(upstream delivers jquery version 1.10 in folder .../js/thirdparty/... , but
this is removed and symlinked to the debian jquery package)
Will you update the packaging to a more recent version for jessie?
Anyway I think it is better not to use the version shipped by Debian..
- Download the original OTRS tar file matching the same version as installed
from Debian repository
- Extract files to a temporary folder
- copy extracted folder .../js/thirdparty/jquery-1.10.0 to
- rename or delete existing jquery symlink which is pointing to
- create new jquery symlink and point it to directory jquery-1.10.0
- Debian package of jquery needs to be updated to a later version
- deliver matching jquery version
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
GNU/Linux Debian Developer