the repo on alioth is up to date and builds fine if you install locally
all the dependencies missing to date.
These are on the way:
name ITP RFS / NEW
- cli-width (^2.0.0) 849141 NEW today
- restore-cursor (^1.0.1) 849145 NEW today
- run-async (^2.2.0) 849147 NEW today
And these are pending (but the repos are up to date too):
- cli-cursor (^1.0.1) 849185 pending restore-cursor
- rx (^4.1.0) 848964 pending node-grunt-contrib-copy/uglify
We can't run the node-inquirer tests because they require mockery ...
but you can try it with:
quilt push -a
It seems to work ...