* Package name : xterm.js
Version : 2.5.0
Upstream Author : SourceLair Private Company <https://www.sourcelair.com>
* URL : https://github.com/sourcelair/xterm.js
* License : Expat
Description : terminal front-end component for the browser
It enables applications to provide fully featured terminals to their users and
create great development experiences.
- **Text-based application support**: Use xterm.js to work with applications
like `bash`, `git` etc.
- **Curses-based application support**: Use xterm.js to work with
applications like `vim`, `tmux` etc.
- **Mouse events support**: Xterm.js captures mouse events like click and
scroll and passes them to the terminal's back-end controlling process
- **CJK (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) character support**: Xterm.js renders
CJK characters seamlessly
- **IME support**: Insert international (including CJK) characters using IME
input with your keyboard
- **Self-contained library**: Xterm.js works on its own. It does not require
any external libraries like jQuery or React to work
- **Modular, event-based API**: Lets you build addons and themes with ease
This software is a runtime dependency for the integrated terminal plugin for
the Spyder IDE.