Hi Jonas,

The last package I had sitting in experimental because of the Stretch
freeze is node-coffeeify.

I looked at moving it to unstable yesterday, but realised that it needs
the version of coffeescript that is also sitting in experimental.

Is there anything holding up the latest coffeescript from moving to
unstable (other than time)? It is not urgent for anything as far as I
know - just a gentle prompt.



PS: I can see there are a few reverse dependencies now. Let me know if I
can help check any of those.

Pkg-javascript-devel mailing list

Reply via email to