(new) guidance-backends_0.8.0-4_i386.deb optional kde
collection of system administration tools for GNU/Linux
This package contains the platform neutral backends used in the
Guidance configuration tools.
Changes: kde-guidance (0.8.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Added guidance-backend package, closes: #473797
* Moved init script to new package because that's where the program is
that is called during boot process.
* Changed installation directory to integrate with python,
closes: #475172, #463220
* Enabled grubconfig.
* Cleaned up debian/rules.
* Added displayconfigrc file to make kde-guidance use the X server setting,
* Fixed one patch to work with python 2.4.
* Added patch to make wineconfig use apt-get instead of adept and not ask
about universe, closes: #445571
Override entries for your package:
kde-guidance-powermanager_0.8.0-4_i386.deb - optional kde
kde-guidance_0.8.0-4.dsc - source kde
kde-guidance_0.8.0-4_i386.deb - optional kde
Announcing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Closing bugs: 405133 445571 463220 473797 475172
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list