(new) ktorrent2.2-dbg_2.2.7.dfsg.1-1_amd64.deb extra kde
KTorrent v2.2.x debugging symbols
This package contains debugging symbols for KTorrent. When KTorrent crashes,
in most cases this package is needed to get a backtrace that is useful for
developers. If you have experienced KTorrent crash without this package
installed, please install it, try to reproduce the problem and fill a bug
report with a new backtrace attached.
(new) ktorrent2.2_2.2.7.dfsg.1-1.diff.gz optional kde
(new) ktorrent2.2_2.2.7.dfsg.1-1.dsc optional kde
(new) ktorrent2.2_2.2.7.dfsg.1-1_amd64.deb optional kde
KTorrent v2.2.x - BitTorrent client for KDE3
KTorrent is a BitTorrent program for KDE. You can use it to download and upload
files on the BitTorrent network. This package contains the latest revision of
KTorrent 2.2 series which is the last release for KDE3.
Additional KTorrent features include:
- uTorrent compatible peer exchange
- Zeroconf extension to find peers on the local network
- WebGUI plugin
- RSS plugin
- Grouping feature to put torrents into groups
- Downloads torrent files
- Upload and download speed capping
- Speed limits for individual torrents
- Internet searching using various search engines, you can even add
- UDP Trackers
- Port forwarding with UPnP
- IP blocking plugin
- Importing of partially or fully downloaded files
- Support for distributed hash tables (mainline version)
- Protocol encryption
- Bandwith scheduling
- Directory scanner to automatically load torrents in certain directories
- Trackers can now be added to torrents
- File prioritization for multi file torrents
- Option to fully preallocate diskspace to avoid fragmentation
- Diskspace monitoring, with option to stop torrents when diskspace is
- Statistics plugin
(new) ktorrent2.2_2.2.7.dfsg.1.orig.tar.gz optional kde
Changes: ktorrent2.2 (2.2.7.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Since ktorrent source package is about provide KDE4 based version, keep old
KDE3 based KTorrent in ktorrent2.2 source package for lenny. The following
changes were done:
- Rename ktorrent source package to ktorrent2.2.
- Rename ktorrent and ktorrent-dbg binary packages to ktorrent2.2 and
- Make "new" binary packages conflict with ktorrent and ktorrent-dbg
respectively. ktorrent2.2 2.2.x and ktorrent 3.x packages are not
- Add NEWS entry.
- Explain KTorrent 2.2.x vs. KTorrent 3.x situation in README.Debian.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list