(new) kdesvn-dbg_1.2.1-1_i386.deb extra devel
debug symbols for kdesvn
KDESvn is a graphical client for the subversion revision control
Besides offering common and advanced svn operations, it features
a tight integration into KDE and can be embedded into other KDE
applications like konqueror via the KDE component technology KParts.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
(new) libsvnqt4-5_1.2.1-1_i386.deb optional libs
Qt wrapper library for subversion
This package provides svnqt, a Qt wrapper library around the
It is based on the RapidSvn SvnCpp library, a subversion client API
written in C++.
(new) libsvnqt4-dev_1.2.1-1_i386.deb optional libdevel
Qt wrapper library for subversion (development files)
This package contains the header files and symbolic links that developers
using svnqt will need.
Changes: kdesvn (1.2.1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* First upstream release of the KDE 4 port. Closes: #502176
- Update Build-Depends from kdelibs4-dev to kdelibs5-dev.
- Update Depends of libsvnqt-dev from libqt3-mt-dev to libqt4-dev.
* Rename libsvnqt4 binary package to libsvnqt4-5. The soname has been bumped
and the library is now called libsvnqt4.
* Rename libsvnqt-dev binary package to libsvnqt4-dev to match the new
library name. The old Qt 3 version and this new Qt 4 based version can be
installed in parallel. Closes: #440591
- Update install files.
- Update to the new code base.
- Unclutter the toolbar. Patch cherry-picked from upstream svn.
* Add kdesvn-dbg package which provides the debug symbols.
Thanks to Raúl Sánchez Siles for the patch. Closes: #447521
Override entries for your package:
kdesvn-kio-plugins_1.2.1-1_i386.deb - optional devel
kdesvn_1.2.1-1.dsc - source devel
kdesvn_1.2.1-1_i386.deb - optional devel
Announcing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Closing bugs: 440591 447521 502176
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list