(new) touchfreeze_0.2.3-1.diff.gz optional utils
(new) touchfreeze_0.2.3-1.dsc optional utils
(new) touchfreeze_0.2.3-1_i386.deb optional utils
a facility for disabling touchpad tap-to-click function
Touchfreeze docks in your system tray and disables your touchpad
while typing. It re-enables your touchpad when typing stops, using a
configurable delay time.
(new) touchfreeze_0.2.3.orig.tar.gz optional utils
Changes: touchfreeze (0.2.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #510005)
* Borrow packaging from Carol Meertens <m...@xs4all.nl>:
* Use debehlper 7's dh command, depend on debhelper >= 7 and revamp
* Only recommend xserver-xorg-input-synaptics, it could be possible that
someone would like to use this package with an unpackaged synaptics
xorg input driver.
* Adjust Homepage field.
* Use machine parsable debian/copyright format.
* Add a debian/README.Debian to describe how to turn on SHMConfig, as that
is required for touchfreeze to operate correctly.
* Add Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser fields to debian/control.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 510005
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list