(new) liblensfun-doc_0.2.3-2_all.deb extra doc
Lens Correction library
Manual for the lensfun library.
The lensfun library not only provides a way to read the database
and search for specific things in it, but also provides a set of
algorithms for correcting images based on detailed knowledge of
lens properties. Right now lensfun is designed to correct
distortion, transversal (also known as lateral) chromatic aberrations,
vignetting and colour contribution of the lens (e.g. when sometimes
people says one lens gives "yellowish" images and another, say, "bluish").
Changes: lensfun (0.2.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Luka Renko ]
* rules: add --libdir=/usr/lib to ./configure for amd64 libraries.
* Update debian/liblensfun0.symbols to match all symbols.
[ Pascal de Bruijn ]
* Added patches:
- 01-lensfun-db-cameras-generic (APS-H, FourThirds)
- 02-lensfun-db-cameras-canon (5DmkII, 50D, 30D)
- 03-lensfun-db-cameras-nikon (D40, D40X, D60, D80, D90, D700, D3, D3X)
- 04-lensfun-db-cameras-pentax (K100D, K200D, K10D, K20D)
- 05-lensfun-db-cameras-samsung (GX20)
* Split up the data package into a data and doc package.
[ Mark Purcell ]
* Update Maintainer: Debian KDE Extras Team.
Override entries for your package:
lensfun_0.2.3-2.dsc - source libs
liblensfun-data_0.2.3-2_all.deb - extra libs
liblensfun-dev_0.2.3-2_amd64.deb - extra libdevel
liblensfun-dev_0.2.3-2_i386.deb - extra libdevel
liblensfun0_0.2.3-2_amd64.deb - extra libs
liblensfun0_0.2.3-2_i386.deb - extra libs
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 516657
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list