I intend to orphan the kpogre package, it is currently mantained inside the
kde extras team but it lacks of a proper primary maintainer.
You do not need to maintain it inside the kde extras team, but it is usually
better to maintain packages inside a team.
The package description is:
KPoGre is a GUI tool for PostgreSQL, using libpqxx library.
* Browsing through PostgreSQL system catalog
* Wizards for create, modify and drop database objects
* Wizards for database administration tasks (backup, restore, vacuum, analyze)
* Wizards for changing access privileges
* SQL Query/result windows, for editing and executing SQL
statements and viewing result
* Datatable windows for edit database tables content
* Executor windows for run database functions
libpqxx is the official C++ client API for PostgreSQL.
PostgreSQL is an opensource database system.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list